Kate's Place Is Now Leasing!
City Living Priced Right!
Immediate Openings! Call us at 215-568-0304
Kate's Place is a 9 story historic renovation. This apartment building is in the upscale Center City Rittenhouse Square Neighborhood of Philadelphia. Located at 1929 Sansom Street, Kate's Place offers single furnished rooms with personal microwaves, refrigerators and private baths. All utilities included! Wheel chair accessible units are available.
- 24 hour receptionist and emergency maintenance
- On-site laundry facilities
- Additional storage space, no charge!
- Computer lab and library with free internet access
- Resident lounge boasts a large screen television (with cable access) and full kitchen
- Large community kitchens on each floor (with locked cabinets for each resident)
- Regularly scheduled Resident Events
Walk to Rittenhouse Square, enjoy the shops and restaurants. Jog on the Ben Franklin Parkway and picnic at the Art Museum!
And as a member of the Project HOME community you get preferential access to our support services and programs, like:
- Adult education, employment and arts programs
- Healthcare and wellness services
- Honickman Learning Center and Comcast Technology Labs
For more information about Kate's Place, please contact Kate's Place Staff at 215-568-0304.