Resources for Action: Policy and Advocacy During COVID-19
With so much going on related to the COVID crisis impacting people who are homeless or low-income, here are some policy and action resources we are following.
- The Arc COVID-19 Resources for People With Disabilities, Families, and Service Providers
- Coalition on Human Needs COVID-19 Special Resource Page Addressing The Needs Of Low-Income And Vulnerable People
- The Disaster Recovery Housing Coalition (in partnership with the National Low Income Housing Corporation and many others)
- Housing Policy Network COVID-19 Information Resources and Member Exchange
- National Alliance to End Homelessness Coronavirus and Homelessness
- National Coalition for the Homeless What homeless folks should know about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- National Health Care for the Homeless Council COVID-19 Resources
- Pennsylvania Association of NonProfit Organizations COVID-19 Resources
- Housing Alliance of Pennsylvania Resources in Response to COVID-19
- Keystone Research Center and the Pennsylvania Budget and Policy Center Public Policies in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Health Access Network (PHAN) Briefing memos with Pennsylvania State Resources and Federal Information.
- Community Legal Services of Philadelphia Coronavirus Update
- Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations COVID-19 Resource Directory
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have policy resources to add to this list.
Updated on 4/8/20.