Election Day Resources - Primary 2014
May 20 is the Primary Election in Pennsylvania. Polls are open from 7 am to 8 pm.
Rides Available from Trained Volunteers
• We have limited rides available for people living in shelters or affordable housing. Our trained volunteers can help people from your program get to the polls. Just fill out the faxable ride request form or call us at 215-232-7272, x3061 for more information.
Note sure where to go vote?
• Philadelphia Board of Elections: 215-686-1591 (or 215-686-1523 or 215-686-1590)
• Committee of Seventy Voter Help Line: 1-866-OUR-VOTE or 1-866-687-8693
• Online Polling Locator: www.bit.ly/VoteVerifyPA if you are unsure of where you are registered (Note: You can vote even if you have not received your card in the mail!)
Want to know what is on the ballot?
• League of Women Voters 2014 Primary Election Voters Guide for Statewide Candidates
• Philadelphia Ballot Questions in “Plain English” and other info about the ballot from Committee of Seventy
Support Our Efforts to Mobilize Voters
• Financial donations are welcome and needed too. Visit www.bit.ly/SupportAdvocacy to help us ensure that everyone's voice is heard this election.
Vote for Homes! is a nonpartisan coalition mobilizing thousands of Philadelphians who are living on low incomes, including those who are homeless, formerly homeless, living with disabilities, or are formerly incarcerated.