November 4th Election Day Resources
VOTE on November 4
Get ready for the Pennsylvania Election Day on Tuesday, November 4. Polls are open from 7 AM - 8 PM.
Vote for Homes! is a nonpartisan coalition mobilizing thousands of Philadelphians who are living on low incomes, including those who are homeless, formerly homeless, living with disabilities, or are formerly incarcerated.
Where do I vote?
• Philadelphia Board of Elections: 215-686-1591 (or 215-686-1523 or 215-686-1590)
• Voter Help Line: 1-866-OUR-VOTE or 1-866-687-8693
• Online Polling Locator: www.bit.ly/VoteVerifyPA if you are unsure of where you are registered (Note: You can vote even if you have not received your card in the mail!)
What is on the ballot?
• This is an important election for Governor, the State Legislature, and the US House of Representatives. There are also ballot questions.
• Information about the candidates' views on housing, jobs, and services is on the Vote for Homes Voters Guide.
What if I need a ride?
• We have limited rides available for people living in shelters or affordable housing in Philly. Our trained volunteers can help people from your program get to the polls. Just fill out the faxable ride request form or call us at 215-232-7272, x3106 or 3061 for more information.
How can I help?
• Financial donations are welcome and needed too. Visit bit.ly/supportVFH to help us ensure that everyone's voice is heard this election. Thanks for your support.
Can I volunteer?
• Sure! More information about election volunteer opportunities is here: bit.ly/VFHvolunteer2014
Visit www.voteforhomes.org or contact Heather Bargeron or Jennine Miller at 215-232-7272 to learn about ways you can get involved.