Comprehensive Prenatal Care for Pregnant Patients Now Available
Did you know you can get your prenatal, postpartum, & newborn care at the Stephen Klein Wellness Center?
Why choose us for your care?
• Our Family Medicine doctors can be your primary care, OBGYN, and baby’s provider. We really get to know you and your family!
• Affiliated with Jefferson University Hospital and the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, for your delivery*
• Convenient on-site behavioral health services, pharmacy, and dental care. Come to one place for all your family’s healthcare needs.
• Direct access to our prenatal nurse who will follow you throughout your pregnancy and be there for any questions you have
• Connections to community resources, such as crib and car seat programs, home visiting programs, childbirth classes, and doula services
• Breastfeeding support from prenatal nurse, who is a Certified Lactation Counselor
• Family planning services (IUD’s, Nexplanon, Depo, etc.)
• Access to our maternity wear closet (Maternity clothes are expensive! We have gently used clothing you can borrow or keep.)
*If you wish to deliver at a different hospital, we may still be able to do some of your care.
The Stephen Klein Wellness Center is now offering full term prenatal care for pregnant patients as well as comprehensive postpartum and newborn care. Coming Soon: Group Prenatal Care (also known as Centering Pregnancy)
For more information please contact
Julie Larson, RN with any questions:
2144 Cecil B. Moore Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19121
215-320-6187 ext 5735