Pediatric Health Services
COVID-19 Update: During COVID, we make sure that all precautions are in place to keep you and your family safe. All staff and visitors over the age of two are screened for symptoms and required to wear a mask at all times.
Our expert team of family medicine doctors, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners are ready to take care of your child's health needs. Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Well Child Visits - including newborn care to 18 years of age... and beyond
- School Physicals
- Sports Physicals
- Referrals to Early Intervention
- Referrals to Specialty Care
For those 0-2 years old, we also offer group well child visits through the Centering model. Centering is medical visits with education on topics such as pediatric care, breastfeeding and nutrition, normal development, parenting, sleep training, and much more.
We have an excellent team of nurses, community health workers, and advocates to help your family meet their health goals. During your visit, you can meet with one of our behavioral health counselors, pick up your meds at the on-site pharmacy, or make your next dentist visit. You can also pick up a new or used books for your children to help them develop language and be school-ready.
We also have an on-call provider after hours to answer any emergency questions.
Project HOME's Healthcare Services is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and we are able to provide our services regardless of a person’s ability to pay for the services. In cases where an individual lacks health insurance, we offer a discounted sliding fee program.
Project HOME receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims including medical malpractice claims for itself and its covered individuals.
Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Appointments are same day or next day for both in person and telehealth visits. Call 215-320-6187 at 9 a.m. to make an appointment.
We accept the insurances listed below, as well as individuals who have no insurance:
- Keystone First : (800) 521-6860
- Health Partners: (800) 553-0784
- Keystone VIP Choice :(800) 450-1166
- Health Partners Medicare: (866) 901-8000
- Keystone First Comm Health Choices: (855) 332-0729
- PA Health and Wellness CHC: (844) 626-6813
- UPMC CHC: (866)884-8579
If you have another Medicaid plan and would like to switch to a plan we accept, please call PA Health Choices at 800-440-3989.
Please make sure that one of the Project HOME Stephen Klein Wellness Center providers is your Primary Care Physician (PCP).
- Dani Baurer, primary care provider
- Christine Castellan, primary care provider
- Shinichi Daimyo, psychiatric nurse practitioner
- Patrick Doggett, primary care provider
- Nyasha George, primary care provider
- Joi Goodwin, primary care provider
- Judith Tiga, primary care provider
- Nayeli Spahr, primary care provider
- Ivel Morales, primary care provider
Insurance Provider Contact Information
- Health Partners | 800-553-0784
- Keystone First | 800-521-6860
- Project HOME SKWC ID# 30171819
- Keystone Connect | 855-332-0434
- Project HOME SKWC ID# 30171819
- Keystone VIP Choice | (800) 450-1166
Project HOME ID# 80021357
Medicaid Access—no PCP change necessary
Medicare—no PCP change necessary
After you’ve made the call, please schedule an appointment by calling 215-320-6187.
Future Insurance Options
- Cigna HealthSpring
- Aetna Better Health
- Aetna commercial plans
- Independence Blue Cross plans (Keystone Health Plan East, etc)
You can now request your medical records from the Stephen Klein Wellness Center online. Log into the patient portal.