Reproductive Health Services
COVID-19 Update: During COVID, we make sure that all precautions are in place to keep you and your family safe. All staff and visitors over the age of two are screened for symptoms and required to wear a mask at all times.
The Reproductive and Child Health Team at Project HOME can provide you with excellent reproductive, obstetric, and gynecologic care.
Our wonderful team of providers are able to keep you up to date on cervical cancer screening and manage abnormal findings. Our office provides:
- Cervical cancer screening (including paps and HPV testing)
- Colposcopy (management of abnormal paps)
- And, we are able to refer for advanced care if clinically appropriate
We also offer HIV and STI screening and treatment.
Family Planning and Reproductive Services
We are here to meet your reproductive goals and family planning needs, whether it be avoiding pregnancy, addressing infertility, or planning when the best time is for you. We provide the following contraception options in our office:
- Comprehensive contraception counseling and prescriptions for contraception options, including fertility awareness, pill, patch, ring
- Depo injection
- IUD insertion or removal
- Nexplanon insertion or removal
Prenatal and Postpartum Care Services
We have an excellent team of prenatal care providers. We have prenatal group visits through the Centering care model but can also offer individual visit appointments. Centering is medical visits with education on topics that includes breastfeeding, labor and delivery, postpartum depression, pediatric care and safety, and much more. Our excellent team of Family Medicine doctors can be selected to serve as your primary care provider, your prenatal care provider, and baby's doctor, too! We specialize in taking care of your whole family.
You can deliver at any one of our partnering hospitals:
- Temple University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (34th and Spruce location)
Our amazing Reproductive and Child Health Team made up of our doctors, nurse, community health worker, and administrator follow all of our expecting patients throughout their pregnancy meeting needs along the way. We have convenient on-site behavioral health services, pharmacy, and dental care. We have connections to community resources, such as crib and car seat programs, home visiting programs, childbirth classes, including CPR classes, and doula services. Our team is ready to provide you with exceptional breastfeeding education and support, if you desire. We also have a maternity wear closet that provides access to gently used clothing you can borrow or keep.
We have an on-call team of OB providers that are able to meet your needs after hours.
For more information on our pediatric care services, click here.
Project HOME's Healthcare Services is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and we are able to provide our services regardless of a person’s ability to pay for the services. In cases where an individual lacks health insurance, we offer a discounted sliding fee program.
Project HOME receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims including medical malpractice claims for itself and its covered individuals.
Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Appointments are same day or next day for both in person and telehealth visits. Call 215-320-6187 at 9 a.m. to make an appointment.
Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Walk in appointments only.
We accept the insurances listed below, as well as individuals who have no insurance:
- Keystone First : (800) 521-6860
- Health Partners: (800) 553-0784
- Keystone VIP Choice :(800) 450-1166
- Health Partners Medicare: (866) 901-8000
- Keystone First Comm Health Choices: (855) 332-0729
- PA Health and Wellness CHC: (844) 626-6813
- UPMC CHC: (866)884-8579
If you have another Medicaid plan and would like to switch to a plan we accept, please call PA Health Choices at 800-440-3989.
Please make sure that one of the Project HOME Stephen Klein Wellness Center providers is your Primary Care Physician (PCP).
- Dani Baurer, primary care provider
- Christine Castellan, primary care provider
- Shinichi Daimyo, psychiatric nurse practitioner
- Patrick Doggett, primary care provider
- Nyasha George, primary care provider
- Joi Goodwin, primary care provider
- Judith Tiga, primary care provider
- Nayeli Spahr, primary care provider
- Ivel Morales, primary care provider
Insurance Provider Contact Information
- Health Partners | 800-553-0784
- Keystone First | 800-521-6860
- Project HOME SKWC ID# 30171819
- Keystone Connect | 855-332-0434
- Project HOME SKWC ID# 30171819
- Keystone VIP Choice | (800) 450-1166
Project HOME ID# 80021357
Medicaid Access—no PCP change necessary
Medicare—no PCP change necessary
After you’ve made the call, please schedule an appointment by calling 215-320-6187.
Future Insurance Options
- Cigna HealthSpring
- Aetna Better Health
- Aetna commercial plans
- Independence Blue Cross plans (Keystone Health Plan East, etc)
You can now request your medical records from the Stephen Klein Wellness Center online. Log into the patient portal.